Best Android Tablet under 200 $
The Best Android Tablet under 200 $
Check out the Best Android Tablet under 200 $. Tablet PCs have turned into the top-selling tech items within a short time after release. In 2020 we can only expect this tech device will carry completely new additional astonishes to us. Currently a big number of manufacturing companies such as Samsung, Toshiba, Asus, Lenovo, Acer, Sony, and many other companies adding Android operating system to run their machines and releasing these devices in the market with gorgeous designs and exceptional features.
There is a big list of android devices in the market and the buyer can fall into confusion to pick a device to buy. Here we’ve collected what we believe are the Best Android Tablets under 200 $ of 2020. Moreover, we will be revised more tablets whenever releasing in the market.
Google Nexus 7
We choosed the Google Nexus 7 as the Best Android Tablet under 200 $ and here’s why.
Google Nexus 7 is a superb Android device – not just because it’s reasonably priced ( a few bucks more over 100 $ ); its state-of-the-art hardware design, beautiful screen and positive features build it to consider like a tablet that should be further pricey than it is. The Nexus 7 is a solid device, introduced with the most recent version of Android. Also you can get a Asus Google Nexus 7 Certified Refurbished version for less then 70 $.
Processor Google Nexus 7 will include a significantly faster Tegra 3 Quad-core processor which is the first Quad-core 7-inch tablet. To deal with graphic-rich games, multitasking and streaming video, its 12-core GPU can provide sufficient service. Games like Sonic 4 and Zen Pinball THD not just appear stunning but they play outstandingly excellent on the 7-inch screen.
Display Screen – The display specifications of nexus 7 confirm that the device is a 7-inch tablet holding a 1280 X 800 High Definition Back-lit IPS display with 216 pixels-per-inch pixel density, which is just a little lesser than the Apple’s iPad 3 with its 264 pixels-per-inch pixel density. The display is coated with anti-scratch corning glass which we can think is a type of Gorilla Glass.
Camera – We have still to be induced by back facing camera and discover it difficult to allow that users would desire to capture a photo with a portable gadget, and obviously Google consider the unchanged, selecting to add just a 1.2 Mega Pixel front camera which should correctly meet with all the video conferencing demands.
Google Nexus 7 Design and battery life
Google Nexus 7 is a new black tablet in the big list of black devices. This 340 grams weighty 7-inch tablet’s size is 198.5 X 120 X 10.45mm, which is lighter than the Amazon Kindle Fire’s 413g weight. Its camera placed at the middle of the top of the front side. On the right border near the top is the power button, intimately go after by the volume controller button. Next to the right border down and in the region of the underside exposes a headphone jack, with a Micro-USB port for charging. Nexus 7 carry only Wi-Fi network connectivity. If you can build execution with the facility there is as well Bluetooth support, GPS and NFC facility to directly send images and video.
Battery life for Google Nexus 7 – The new iPad assuring approximately 9 – 10 hours of battery lifespan. But Google declares that the Nexus 7 will provide a straight 9 hours of battery life if you continue with HD video playback, however if you are utilizing the device as an e-reader or surf the web, it’s battery can turn you on for approximately 10 hours. Furthermore, the battery can keep the device 300 hours in the standby position.
We choose the Google Nexus 7 to be the winner for the Best Android Tablet under 200 $ .
You may also like: Google Android Tablet
Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Newly released Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD has an exciting-looking tablet screen, its speakers can supply excellent sound, and its improved interface is the most excellent entrance way to Amazon’s content for Prime customers who wish for to stream media. The Kindle Fire HD has a front facing camera for video conferencing, a 4400mAh battery for 11 hours of nonstop run all types of media.
Asus Eee Pad Transformer
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer has a 10.1 inch screen size and 1280 X 800 pixels resolution with a layer of Gorilla Glass screen. The tablet was initially come out with a quad-core Tegra 3 Processor from Nvidia with a cool design, attentive features and a remarkable 5-megapixel rear camera.
The tablet also appears with a keyboard dock which includes an extra 8-hour of battery lifetime .
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is a new addition to the Galaxy Tab family and runs by Android 4.0 ICS, 1GHz Dual Core processor and 1GB of RAM. The device offers an aggressive price range compare to others 7-inch tablet on the market. It has 1024 X 600 screen resolution and 4000mAh battery which can supply approximately 7.5 hours of lifetime of use.
Asus Transformer Pad TF300t
Asus Transformer Pad TF300t includes a Tegra 3 quad-core NVIDIA processor. The tablet also goes a walk advance with an improved back camera, speedier Wi-Fi performance, additional approachable screen, genuine GPS feature and very helpful optional keyboard dock.
If you desire a tablet that converts into a notebook, then this device is just perfect for you.
But what about the Google Android Tablet vs iPads ? Is a Google Android Tablet good enough to compete with the iPad?
The market is expanding profusely with an increasingly popular Google android tablet that’s competing with the iPad. The fierce battle between these major brands is leading to innovations in electronic machines at a fast rate. However, like in every competition there needs to be a winner. Both brands are capturing exceptional sales records and producing well-built devices.
Google Android Tablet
- Android Go 8.1 GMS Certified LectrusTablet: Our newest tablet is GMS certified with Android 8.1 Oreo operating System which would mean you can play all your favorite apps such as SKY GO and netflix and games without any compromise. With 2MP Front and 5MP Rear Cameras, it is convenient for pictures and ideal for video chat.
- Crisp and vivid 10.1" IPS display--Lectrus 10.1 inch tablet features a 1280 x 800 IPS display with 171 ppi for a bright display with vivid colors and whiter whites for a great viewing experience from all angles. Compared to the 7" tablet, Lectrus 10.1 inch tablet features an improved display that provides higher contrast and sharper text.
- Fast and responsive--The fast quad-core processor consists of four high-performance 1.3 GHz cores for quick app launches, smooth games and videos, and great overall performance. Plus, Lectrus 10.1 inch tablet offers WIFI 802.11b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and sim card to connect networks and better network performance
- Calling and Messaging This 3G tablet with dual sim card slots, if you put sim card into the slot,you can instantly call and message your contacts, such as call friends and family anywhere or anytime.The Unlocked 10.1 inch android tablet can compatible 2pcs sim cards standby at the same time.This Lectrus tablet can support 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz(Sim card and SD card are not included)
- No more worrying about storage space--Expand your tablet's storage by up to 128 GB using a microSD card to keep your photos, movies, and compatible apps and games with you. Plus use OTG cable connect to other devices, such as keyboard, mouse, speaker etc.
Google Android tablet vs iPad
So, where the question lies is: Has the Google machine given the iPad a run for its money?
With all the speculation about Google’s new device, the rumors about Apple’s iPad 3 are also increasing. Many people believe that with the introduction of the iPad 3 Apple will drastically lower the price for their current iPad 2 models. This will be a direct threat to the future Google Android Tablet.
The much-hyped iPad product line will become more accessible to more facets of the market. Unless Google produces a viable competitor to the iPad it’s unlikely that they will defeat Apple in the tablet wars.
The other device on the market with a watered-down version of Android is the Kindle Fire. Like Google’s future Android device the Kindle Fire costs two hundred dollars. Although the Kindle Fire contains various impressive attributes, the incoming Android device from Google will surely have better specs along with a more open app marketplace. This past holiday season when the Kindle Fire was released, the sales in iPads have drastically fallen.
Using this data, one can conclude that if the Kindle Fire hurt the sales of the iPad, the more advanced Google device will follow the same path as the Fire and spoil the sales of Apple’s.
- 6" Carta E Ink touchscreen
- Comfort Light: Built-in
- 7. 64 x 5. 91 x 1. 06 inches, 180G
- Our best 7", 300ppi flush-front Paperwhite display
- Adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber
- Waterproof (IPX8) so you can read in the bath or by the pool
- Thin and light ergonomic design with page turn buttons
- Reads like real paper with the latest e-ink technology for fast page turns
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet-with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you're free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible (in countries where available). Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
You might be interested in : Best Android Tablet under 200
Google Tablet vs Ipad
Over the past few months Google has been revamping Android in an attempt to fix some of the problems related to platform fragmentation. It is also known that this newer version, which is Android 4.0, will be installed into newer, faster devices throughout the market. This new development will compete directly with Apple’s iOS on their iPad.
Moreover, Google has been suspected of making its own tablet PC and implementing the new upgraded version of Android in it. The battle has begun.
Ever since these rumors came to light, the tech community has been gossiping non-stop. One of the more new rumors states that Google’s device will be a 7-inch device that will be top-of-the-line.
The exciting part: It’s rumored that it’s going to be only around two hundred dollars! A device running the full Android operating system at such a low price will surely give the iPad a significant challenge.
Bottom line conclusion
All in all, Google’s new device will surely give the iPad a run for its money. With the projected low-cost of Google’s electronic machines and its advanced operating system, a dangerous adversary to Apple’s iPad will arise this year. Moreover, as tablets become cheaper and more available to the general public the overpriced iPad will become less desirable than cheaper device computers, which fundamentally performs the same functions.
Google Tablets will shake up the tablet market and become the iPad’s first true competitor.
Last update on 2020-10-14 / Affiliate links