Canon Rebel T5 vs T6 – Review & Comparison
Canon Rebel T5 vs T6: Introduction
Check out Canon Rebel T5 vs T6 comparison if you’re still on the fence about which one to choose, then you have come to the right place. Canon has just announced a new updated model of their T5 camera. So if you are looking for a new camera or simply want to get an upgrade, then that newly release Canon T6 may be the best one for you.
Canon Rebel T5 vs T6
The new Canon camera also has got a new shooting mode that is aimed towards foodies or users who want to take stunning pictures of their meals. Canon claims that their new cameras food mode can actually enhance the brightness and color of the food images. So if you are a food blogger or simply want to share gorgeous images, then this new camera mode of the T6 may interest you.
In this comparison review of the Canon Rebel T5 vs T6, you can learn all about the differences between each camera.
What else do you get in the upgrade?
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with DIGIC 4 image processor
- EF-S 18-55mm IS II standard zoom lens expands picture-taking possibilities
- 3-inch LCD TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor for easy viewing and sharing
- EOS 1080p full HD movie mode helps you capture brilliant results
- Features include continuous shooting up to 3fps, Scene Intelligent Auto mode, creative filers, built-in flash and feature guide
Canon Rebel T5 vs T6 Camera features
There are a lot of features that the Canon Camera can offer to its buyers. For example, the new Eos Rebel T6 has got an ISO range from 100 t0 6400, which is a big boost compared to the T5. And on top of that, the maximum ISO range up 6400 can be expanded all the way up to 12800 if you switch out the lens. There is also a new 3 fps continuous shooting mode, which can allow you to snap a photo and quick succession.
Plus, the improved camera Intelligent Auto mode will automatically adjust the exposure and do digital enhancements to the captured photo, based on the lighting of the current scene. You will also not have to purchase an additional flash for the Rebel T6 as it already comes with its own built-in flash. This can provide a respectable amount of lighting for the darker shots that you may end up having to take.
Another camera feature that is not found in the Rebel T5 is the new White Priority feature. This white balance mode essentially lets you take images that have got a more neutral color tone to them. This can be especially useful if you are shooting underneath incandescent light bulbs. The overly white glare from incandescent lighting can be dealt with automatically by the T6 thanks to this new feature.
Processors of this 2 cameras
The Eos Rebel T6 packs an upgraded DIGIC 4 plus processor. Canon Rebel T5 only had a base standard DIGIC 4. This drastically speeds up image processing and load times. The Canon Rebel T6 actually is much faster compared to the T5 thanks to the DIGIC 4+ process that it has got.
Camera Rebel Wifi connection
The T6 has got access to Wi-Fi connection features, which can allow you to be ready to share your images the moment that you capture them with your camera. If you want easy access to quick sharing on the internet, then you may want to upgrade from the T5 to the T6.
You may like: More camera reviews
Bottom line conclusion
The price between the Canon Rebel T5 vs T6 is not that much. T6 It also comes bundled with its own lens kit, from 18 to 55mm. If those added features and accessories are worth the 150 dollar price difference, then by all means that Canon T6 offers great value.
- 6" Carta E Ink touchscreen
- Comfort Light: Built-in
- 7. 64 x 5. 91 x 1. 06 inches, 180G
- Our best 7", 300ppi flush-front Paperwhite display
- Adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber
- Waterproof (IPX8) so you can read in the bath or by the pool
- Thin and light ergonomic design with page turn buttons
- Reads like real paper with the latest e-ink technology for fast page turns
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet-with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you're free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible (in countries where available). Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
Those are the major things you need to know in this camera comparison. Hopefully, now, you should be better equipped to choose which one would best suit you more. After all, the price, specifications, and features of each camera will depend on which model that you get!
You can see here Best Canon Camera according to reviews on Amazon.com
Last update on 2020-10-14 / Affiliate links