Is Google Android Tablet Given the iPad a Run for its Money?
Is Google Android Tablet good enough to compete with the iPad?
The market is expanding profusely with an increasingly popular Google android tablet that’s competing with the iPad. The fierce battle between these major brands is leading to innovations in electronic machines at a fast rate. However, like in every competition there needs to be a winner. Both brands are capturing exceptional sales records and producing well-built devices.
Google Android Tablet
- Android Go 8.1 GMS Certified LectrusTablet: Our newest tablet is GMS certified with Android 8.1 Oreo operating System which would mean you can play all your favorite apps such as SKY GO and netflix and games without any compromise. With 2MP Front and 5MP Rear Cameras, it is convenient for pictures and ideal for video chat.
- Crisp and vivid 10.1" IPS display--Lectrus 10.1 inch tablet features a 1280 x 800 IPS display with 171 ppi for a bright display with vivid colors and whiter whites for a great viewing experience from all angles. Compared to the 7" tablet, Lectrus 10.1 inch tablet features an improved display that provides higher contrast and sharper text.
- Fast and responsive--The fast quad-core processor consists of four high-performance 1.3 GHz cores for quick app launches, smooth games and videos, and great overall performance. Plus, Lectrus 10.1 inch tablet offers WIFI 802.11b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and sim card to connect networks and better network performance
- Calling and Messaging This 3G tablet with dual sim card slots, if you put sim card into the slot,you can instantly call and message your contacts, such as call friends and family anywhere or anytime.The Unlocked 10.1 inch android tablet can compatible 2pcs sim cards standby at the same time.This Lectrus tablet can support 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz(Sim card and SD card are not included)
- No more worrying about storage space--Expand your tablet's storage by up to 128 GB using a microSD card to keep your photos, movies, and compatible apps and games with you. Plus use OTG cable connect to other devices, such as keyboard, mouse, speaker etc.
Google Android tablet vs iPad
So, where the question lies is: Has the Google machine given the iPad a run for its money?
With all the speculation about Google’s new device, the rumors about Apple’s iPad 3 are also increasing. Many people believe that with the introduction of the iPad 3 Apple will drastically lower the price for their current iPad 2 models. This will be a direct threat to the future Google Android Tablet.
The much hyped iPad product line will become more accessible to more facets of the market. Unless Google produces a viable competitor to the iPad it’s unlikely that they will defeat Apple in the tablet wars.
The other device on the market with a watered down version of Android is the Kindle Fire. Like Google’s future Android device the Kindle Fire costs two hundred dollars. Although the Kindle Fire contains various impressive attributes, the incoming Android device from Google will surely have better specs along with a more open app marketplace. This past holiday season when the Kindle Fire was released, the sales in iPads has drastically fallen.
Using this data, one can conclude that if the Kindle Fire hurt the sales of the iPad, the more advanced Google device will follow the same path as the Fire and spoil the sales of Apple’s .
You might be interested in : Best Android Tablet under 200
Google Tablet vs Ipad
Over the past few months Google has been revamping Android in an attempt to fix some of the problems related to platform fragmentation. It is also known that this newer version, which is Android 4.0, will be installed into newer, faster devices throughout the market. This new development will compete directly with Apple’s iOS on their iPad.
Moreover, Google has been suspected of making their own tablet PC and implementing the new upgraded version of Android in it. The battle has begun.
Ever since these rumors came to light, the tech community has been gossiping non-stop. One of the more new rumors states that Google’s device will be a 7-inch device that will be top-of-the-line.
The exciting part: It’s rumored that it’s going to be only around two hundred dollars! A device running the full Android operating system at such a low price will surely give the iPad a significant challenge.
Bottom line conclusion
All in all, Google’s new device will surely give the iPad a run for its money. With the projected low-cost of Google’s electronic machines and its advanced operating system, a dangerous adversary to Apple’s iPad will arise this year. Moreover, as tablets become cheaper and more available to the general public the overpriced iPad will become less desirable than cheaper device computers, which fundamentally performs the same functions.
Google Tablets will shake up the tablet market and become the iPad’s first true competitor.
Last update on 2020-02-08 / Affiliate links