A waterproof ereader it’s a must have in 2020 when you want to use it in nature. With such a wide range of products, it’s hard to choose the best one from the market. It’s even harder to choose when products have similiar prices and lists with very different options so choosing one as the best one can be a really difficult task.
First, you need to know what are your needs. This way you can decide what deserves and what does not deserve to pay for, etc. For example if you are looking for a waterproof eReader than it’s a must that the ebook reader should have this particular option because you want to use it outdoors.
Also if you want to have a good battery and some extra space than you should pay attention to this too when choosing one electronic book reader.
What is the best outdoor ereader
After reviewing more than 10 ereaders and after taking into account user reviews, specs, price and durability we stopped at this 3 top selections as the best oudoor ereaders.
All New Kindle Oasis – The Oasis has a highest resolution display 7″ and 300 ppi. Reads like real paper withour glare even in bright sunlight. It’s the first waterproof ereader IPX8 so you can use it anywhere. It’s design thin and light with dedicated page turn buttons and adaptive front light lets you read comfortably as long as you want. One battery charge lasts weeks. Also the storage space it’s generous with 8 or 32 GB.
- Now available in Graphite or Champagne Gold.
- Our largest, highest resolution display- 7" and 300 ppi, reads like real paper without glare, even in bright sunlight.
- The first waterproof (IPX8) Kindle so you are free to read in even more places.
- Now with Audible, listen to the world's largest library of audiobooks. Pair with Bluetooth to take the story with you anytime, anywhere.
- Thin and light ergonomic design with dedicated page turn buttons and adaptive front light so you can read even more comfortably for hours.
What is the best ereader for the beach, pool, tube or outdoor?
Barnes & Noble Nook GlowLight Plus – Waterproof & Dustproof – Being dustproof also makes the Nook Glowlight Plus the best choice. It’s also offers a paper-like reading experience. It is waterproof, dustproof and scratch-resistant. It is made of durable aluminum so it’s light and strong. The battery life has weeks on a single charge.
- Read day and night with GlowLight Plus
- Paper-like reading experience Fingerprint- and scratch-resistant
- Waterproof and dustproof - Made of durable aluminum
- Weeks of battery life
- Includes USB 3.0 SDXC/microSDXC Card Reader
Is the Paperwhite waterproof?
All-new Kindle Paperwhite This new version of Paperwhite it’s the thinnest and lightest kindle paperwhite. You can use it to read in brigh sunlight without a problem with the 300 ppi glarefree display that feels and reads like real paper.
Yes it is so you can use it at the beach, by the pool or in the bath. A single battery charge lasts weeks also. The built-in adjustable light help you read in any time of the day or night. You have access to Audible.
- Now available in Black or Twilight Blue
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet-with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you're free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
You may also like: What is the best ereader to buy
Last update on 2020-01-19 / Affiliate links