Where to buy a Nook Tablet ?
Where to buy a Nook Tablet or e-reader? The Touch Reader started shipping in June 2011. It looks like Barnes & Noble has yet again released another great eReader. They’ve updated some of the features from the original version for the New Simple Touch Reader. The reviews look really promising so far. Let’s take a closer look and see what this eReader has to offer.
Where to buy a Nook Tablet
- NOOK (Color) TabletTM - Nov. 2011 - BNTV250
- HD movies, TV shows and music from the top names-Netflix, Hulu PlusTM, Pandora & more
- World's most advanced VividViewTM 7" Touchscreen
- Over 2.5 million books, magazines, comics & kids' books. Native .cbz (comic reader) support
- Lightning fast Email, Web & smooth streaming video , 16 GB of memory, extra-long battery life
- Read forever, for less
- 7 inch IPS display optimized for reading
- Full access to Android apps in the Google Play Store
- More than a million books priced under $4.99
- Read comfortably at any time of day
- Seamless day-to-night reading with Night Mode
- Soft touch finish on front and back for easy grip
- Page-turning buttons for faster reading experience
Which are the best Nook tablets
This has a 6-inch touchscreen with improved E Ink Pearl technology. Barnes & Noble has improved the contrast on this by 50% from the first edition. Like the original, this can also be read outdoors in sunlight without glare. One thing that should be pointed out is that this device doesn’t have a color screen but still has plenty of other great features.
This weighs less than eight ounces and is really thin. This should be light enough for just about anybody. I really appreciate a lightweight eReader because I sometimes read with it propped on my legs or resting on my lap. Maybe you take your laptop with you everywhere. Now you can easily slip this into your laptop bag and it won’t even be noticeably heavier.
With the Touch Reader, you will get free Wifi at all AT&T hotspots. This is really quite convenient because AT&T seems to have many hotspots. Also you will have free Wifi at any Barnes & Noble bookstore. I really love having built-in Wifi, and I’m still surprised by how much I use this feature.
As with the color version, you can read newspapers and magazines. Best of all, you can have these delivered wirelessly. This will definitely be a time saver and very convenient for most people. It’s perfect whether you want to read just one issue or buy an entire year’s subscription.
You may want to read also: Nook vs Kindle
Bottom line conclusion
Whether you want the new Simple Touch or the original model, you can find this being sold at many places on the Internet. Barnes & Noble is a good place to check. Also Amazon would be worth a look because they have tons of new or used products.
Ultimately it depends on you because prices start off fairly low for the original and go up with the newer models (like the color version). If you’re still wondering where to buy NOOK, just click on the link above for low prices.
- 6" Carta E Ink touchscreen
- Comfort Light: Built-in
- 7. 64 x 5. 91 x 1. 06 inches, 180G
- Our best 7", 300ppi flush-front Paperwhite display
- Adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber
- Waterproof (IPX8) so you can read in the bath or by the pool
- Thin and light ergonomic design with page turn buttons
- Reads like real paper with the latest e-ink technology for fast page turns
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet-with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you're free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible (in countries where available). Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
Last update on 2020-10-14 / Affiliate links